Friday, October 15, 2010

Migrant Worker

We had a day off so I grabbed our 7 year old grandson, Colsyn. I love having the grandkids stay over. I normally get in trouble for something but I make sure the kids have fun. We will see 3 of our grandchildren before long. They live in Az. and we are heading that way.

Colsyn likes hanging out in the kitchen. He knows that whatever grana is making he will get to sample.

The boy is a football player. It is hard to believe what Colsyn knows and understands about football at such a young age. I must say that I was glad to get the call for work. Playing football is for kids, not grandpas.

Our last day. We sure enjoyed this fall with our family and friends in the cotton patch. I am thinking we might grab work in west Tx. next month and then on out in Az. I mentioned it to Teri at lunch. She assured me that she is not a migrant worker and we will not be stopping in West Tx. to build cotton modules. Ok, but maybe I can convince her once we hit Az.
Car show tomorrow. I should get some good pictures. Check in with me Sat night or Sunday.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home