Saturday, November 6, 2010

Geocaching Saturday

Oh yea, Colsyn and I hit it early today. Headed out on a mission.

We need to be kinda stealthy when we do this but it is hard when we are in the bug. Everyone looks.

We grabbed 2 caches in Morehouse then headed to Sikeston.

 This was a super hide. I could not figure out where the thing was. The GPS said it was in this tree.
 Colsyn found it. He twised the knot and there it was. Pretty clever.
Grabbed this one in a hurry. The one before we could not find. Too many muggles in the area.

Colsyn grabbed this one. Teri will be tickled. She and I hunted for it for 30 minutes back in May. Never did find it.

After having such good luck in Sikeston he and I headed to Morley for 6 more. Some pretty neat places just north of Morley.

A state park up here that I was not aware of. One of the benefits of geocaching is discovering places you did not know existed.

We were pretty deep in the woods at this point.

I spotted this one.

Colsyn grabbed the last one of the day. Was number 11. We had driven 100 miles in the bug once we arrived back home.
What a day. Aren't grandkids great? When they reach 7 or 8 they are just a joy to have around.
Teri is gone for the weekend so it was fun having Colsyn help me find these caches.
Hope you had a great Saturday.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home