Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Geocaching

Roma wanted a ride in the Vdub before going home. So, this morning we took off around a few blocks.



We are back in one piece. It was a sad day as we took Reuben and Roma back to the airport in St. Louis. We had a great drive and visited non stop all the way to Lambert Field, where we said our goodbyes. It won't be long until we visit again. They will not be home until 11pm our time tonight. Had a layover in Salt Lake City. Thanks for coming, Reuben and Roma.

Teri and I always try to make the most of our trips. Today we grabbed 4 caches on our way home from St. Louis.

Pretty slick hide.

Here is another. Teri zeroed right in on this one.

This was a brand new cache hidden in Sikeston. We almost got to be the first ones to find it. But, someone grabbed it at 830 am. We were there at 230 pm.

Teri pulling it out of the tree.

Now, I drove right to this one.

I love doing this. Did not even have to open my car door.
Marci Claire and Grana doing scrapbooking tonight before church. She is staying all night with us tonight.
Marci Claire said I gave her too much cream. She ate it all though. We always have ice cream and roasted peanuts when the kids spend the night. Her two brothers wanted to come but we are getting ready to hit the road in the morning. So, I ran over and got them in the bug so they could attend church with us tonight. They say next Wednesday they are staying. I love it when the kids fight over who's turn it is. Makes me feel wanted I guess.
Yep, Teri and I are on the road in the morning. Heading to NW Alabama for a few days. Will be nice to see my cousin and her husband. They stood up for Teri and me when we got married, over in Ripley County at the courthouse. Ride with us. The tracker will be running.
Dan

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Patsy said...

I am glad yall get to see ur grandkids so much. that is great. looking forward to reunion. have a safe trip to Alabama. what cousin stood up for yall in Alabama?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home