Monday, November 1, 2010

Heading Back To Missouri

Got up and left our gracious hosts this morning. Grabbed a couple of quick geocaches.

Oh yea, I got this one with out a gps. Sometimes I can blow the map up and just drive right to them.

Came up on this GMC motorhome just north of the Al/Tn. state line on I-65.

We gave them a big wave as we passed.

Here we are now at our son's in Spring Hill, Tn. We have a brand new granddaughter. that is Nick on my lap. He is 2 now.

Nick is a happy boy. Looks like his dad, my son.

Here is the new one. She is a happy 2 month old.

Grandpa with our newborn.

Alexis, Effie, Nick, and Essie. Grana sitting with some guy with the "deer in the headlight look". Not sure what that was about.
We will be on the road shortly. Taking the oldest girls for a short geocache hunt first though.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home