Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GMC Motorhome and Grandkids

Our grandkids think that grandpa has cool toys. Rylan spent the night and the first thing he wanted to do this morning was to take the scooter for a ride. It was a bit nippy so after about 10 miles he was ready to come home and get the bug.

So, we jump in the bug and off we go.

There is a camel in that barn, behind the minature donkey. Not sure just why the camel lives here in Dexter, but it does. Ry says it is a big rascal. Too big to get inside granpa's motorhome.

Back home and nap time.

Well, this afternoon I was missing Rylan and my camera. I found him, and my camera, in the GMC. I let him know it was not a toy and took it from him. He was just wanting to be like grandpa, he said. Tonight I loaded the pictures up so I could see what I had from today. I saw no less than 10 that I could not figure out how they got there. Then, I found this one. Rylan had been inside the GMC shooting pictures. How funny. This one got him caught.
Ry was not happy when his mom would not let him spend tonight with grandpa. I have a tv repair to do in Piggott in the morning so it was not a good time anyway. But, he will be back. Billy the Exterminator will be calling him back here very soon.
Hope everyone had as good a day as I had. When things were not going real good for me, Ry noticed. He said, "grandpa, is it a bad day for you?" That was all it took to straighten out grandpa's day.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home