Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quartzsite, Arizona

We got ready and left Rob's about noon. There was water there at his place so we filled everything we had. I think it should last us a week. One of the truckstops here in town has free water so I will fill jugs there when needed. We always hate to leave Rob. He is such a good frined to Teri and me. We had a ball there. Maybe we can stop back by on our way home next month.

My least favorite part of today's trip, coming around Phoenix.

Downtown as we passed by on I-10.

The mountains north of Phoenix.

The traffic wasn't too bad. I sped up to the speed limit after I shot this picture and stayed in the left lane.

Teri got a better mountain shot than I did. this was on the west side of town.

Well, we had to do a bit of geocaching along the way.

Teri had this one in nothing flat. Was hiding under the shade of the cactus.

I was waiting on Teri when I took the shot of the GMC and the car. I did not feel like wrestling any scorpions today.

Here is a picture of some of the lights we will be selling in the Big Tent. Thought I would give those coming a preview. I am anxious to work. This is always the busiest booth in the tent.
We took little time setting up when we parked. I ran back into town for some ice. Teri just stayed here and rested a bit. Not much happening in town. I got there after 5 and everything shuts down at 5pm. We will get up and hit it in the morning. I am sure we will find a few bargains. I did wheel around at the chocolate store to make sure it will be open. Last year I got 5 pounds of m&ms there for 4 bux. Can't wait. Will have more pictures tomorrow.
Just about time for Border Wars so I must run.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home