Saturday, February 5, 2011

For The Girls

Teri and I did a little geocaching Friday afternoon. It was strongly suggested that I post some of these photos. I was informed that some ladies look in on us and would like to see something other than the GMC being worked on. So, here you have it, the less "manly" look. I was able to sneak in a couple of really good shots of stuff we saw yesterday. This first one is a cache we found up in a road sign.


I am not the one to say what kind of flowers you are looking at. Lets just say it is Springtime in the San Francisco area.

Oops. We could not get to this geocache. I think you can see why. I would have to be really tired to sleep on a sidewalk.

Teri took my camera and made these photos.


A nice blue one.

Flowers are everywhere out here. The temperatures have been running in the mid 60's every day. Today we have a 70 degree prediction.



Yellow.

Not sure what these are but Teri liked them.

Here Teri heads for a cache that was stashed back in here.

More of the same.

We were on a very nice walking trail when I snapped this one.


Oh no, what have we here? Teri said I could not take this. Some dude had hidden his pipe in the bushes where we were searching for a cache. I bet he will be upset when the pipe is gone. I grabbed it and cleaned it up a bit. Will add it to my collection at home from when I was a working Parole Officer.
They are working on the GMC now. Will need to get out there and get pictures so we can have a good blog later. Got to have those mechanical issues on here to keep the readers coming back. I realize that we did not have 950 people look at this thing yesterday because of flowers. They want to see the GMC and the upgrades. But, I told Teri I would put the flower pictures on today.
Dan

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Mike said...

What kind of flower is that?

Yellow.

It's a guy thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home