Friday, January 21, 2011

RV Capitol of the World, in January

Tonight, after attending the Gospel Meeting we made our way out into the well lit Arizona desert. Some of our friends from church invited us out to hear them play and sing music. We stayed about 30-45 minutes. I did not hav

Geocaching at night is fun. Was about midnight here. Poured water in the tube and the cache floated to the top. Had to hold your finger over the hole or you get wet.

Another good one in the bottom of a telephone pole. High foot traffic in daylight so darkness is good.

Trouble uploading. This was a good one. Maybe I will put it up again one evening so you can see it.
This is one out in the desert we got last night. Picture did not upload.
We just can not locate this one. Have tried it 3 times but I am not giving up.

An old Corvair truck.

there are now 12-15 GMC coaches circled. This place is busy now.



GMCers having a good time.

They even let this old Revcon in but made him park in the back.
I bet the population of Quartzsite has doubled in the last 2 days. there are motorhomes everywhere. The big tent opens in the morning. Traffic in town will be real bad. Don't drive in if you don't have to.
If you need led lights I hope you stop by the booth in the morning.
See you later,
Dan

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Blogger NanaDiana said...

We just purchased a 1976 GMC motorhome and are re-fitting it. It is in very good shape and we are looking forward to getting to use it. We live in WI and hope to use it a few times this summer.

I just stumbled onto your blog by accident. I have a blog too...crazy one about home and family and fun. MyHero is a chaplain at the hospital where I work. It is good to know that there are some Christian GMCers out and about. I am signing up as a follower and will be here bugging you now and again.

Have a wonderful week- I am back to work tomorrow. Diana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home