Thursday, January 27, 2011

Life in Quartzsite, After The Big Show

Here is my partner in sales this week. Our booth in the Big Tent RV Show. I was able to see a lot of smiles as folks came through.

Yesterday was laundry day. Lots of nice folks inside as they were all RVers.

But, here is the very nicest lady in the entire building. She did my laundry.

This is an unbelievable place. Never have mail forwarded here during January. Lots of frowns here. We happen to hit this place when the line was inside and only waited 30 minutes to buy stamps. I have seen the line wrapped around and all the way to the street. Imagine, 500,000 rvers having mail forwarded to this little post office. Naturally, they have only 2 workers behind the counter and they are not in good moods.

Teri loves games, I love Teri.

On the left is Doug. He is the friendliest and most helpful guy I know. He is always busy assisting someone. Here he was helping Hoss with his solar.

Well, I thought you might want to see what I was selling so here are a couple of shots. These lights are amazing little critters.


This morning as some of our dearest friends leave us. teri and I are undoubtedly the most blessed couple when it comes to friends.


There they went. Just Doug and Irene remain here with us. They, and us, will pull out probably Monday. My work in the Big Tent is finished. Life was good to us here this year. Saw lots of good friends. Teri and I plan to head west and north to San Francisco from here. We certainly want you to ride along. Watch the tracker Monday to make sure we get gone.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home