Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Day of Rest

We had a little mail when we got back here yesterday. One piece was from our 9 year old granddaughter. she had made us a Valentine's Day card and let her sister and brother sign it. Very nice to get stuff like this from grandchildren. Makes us feel special.
The grated rack was in a box. It came from our friend Doug. He had this little hauler that he did not use and sent it to us, in pieces, lots of them.

My main helper figuring out this Chinese puzzle. She is good with stuff like this so I let her get with it.

I did not realize that she found my camera and took this shot. Basically I was just inspecting Teri's work.

Here it is with only one misthreaded nut on it's bolt. Off to the hardware store for a replacement. teri forced me to go after it.

Now you can see what it is, an outside trunk so Teri can get more into the tow car. Ain't life grand? Thanks Doug.
My insurance agent back home has outgrown the need to keep me around. I can tell this by his lack of enthusiasm regarding my accounts. We have everything insured through the same independant agency for the last 20 years. Got a note back from a close friend that his son does this right in Dexter. Will be headed to his place on day 2 of our arrival at home.
Teri cleaned the inside of the car and GMC today, more straighteneing up than cleaning. I took it pretty easy. Tied up a few wires that I had dangling in the grille area of the GMC. Fixed our horn. That was about it. Felt good to sleep in and do nothing but what I wanted to do.
Have a tv repair chore over in Safford at 1 pm tomorrow then we will eat at Subway and do a little shopping at the Mart. Will be back here before folks get off work and they can have the streets for the weekend.
Dan

Oops, forgot something. Today I became a dealer for the 12 volt led lights from Prudent, the link above. So, look around the website to see what you need then give me a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home