Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We Made It

Ten years ago today I snuck this beautiful lady over to the Ripley County Courthouse and had my friend, Judge Hall, marry us. Did it before she changed her mind. Took my cousin and her husband with us to make it legal. In a couple of days I put her back on a plane to Arizona so she could tidy things up here for her move to Missouri. Little did I know that she was planning a big wedding while we were apart. In June we had a big church service to make sure everything was legal, I guess. Wow, man did I ever luck out. We stopped the motorhome on our way today and had a nice lunch where Teri took me for our first Valentine's Day in 2001. It was great, the company I am talking about.

Oh, yall want to know about the motorhome? Well, about 10 am we pulled out of John's place and headed back to Duncan. I really hated to leave John and the folks there. They had been so good to Teri and me for our time spent there.

As you can see, we are now at the foot of Mt. Graham, in Safford. This is where we stopped for our meal to celebrate 10 years together. I had the air intake jump into the alternator. Stopped and fixed that and off we headed up Texas Canyon pass. This thing never missed a beat, the entire 175 miles up and down mountains.

Backed into our spot for the next few days before we head east. I will be watching the weather across Tx. very closely. I need two good days of nice weather to make it.

If you ever need any vehicle assistance in the Tucson area, this is where to go. Some of the information is a bit fuzzy in the picture so call me. I can put you in touch with John and his folks there. Sharley always has a smile when you walk into her office. Best coffee in town. Jared was on the tv show Pinks. Truth drives a newer corvette and loves kids toys. Of course, Fam, is always talking, what a guy. The 2 gaurd dogs are friendly once you get aquainted. Should you need motorhome assistance, John has a locked gate so you are safe. There are never any harsh words here and everyone smiles. I guess if they have a bad day they just don't come to work. You can trust this place to take care of you and your vehicle.
Well, I better get ready. Tonight Teri and I will see our friends at church. I hope they have not forgotten me.
Thanks for riding along with us today. Check the tracker if you have time. HAd both of them running today.
Dan,
who plans to sleep in Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home