Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tucson Rodeo Parade

This is my oldest granddaughter, Kelsey. She rode again in this year's Tucson Rodeo Parade.

Up and out early this morning. I mean I was up at 715 am. We left here at 8 am. Parked the car and walked 3 miles to the grandstands. Our son in law's sister had 2 tickets for us to sit in the grandstands. It was great.

It was only a mile and a half back to the car. Seems we took the long way around to the grandstands.

Who cares. Teri wanted the exercise. Way out there you can see the mountains.

It was a beautiful morning for such a long parade.

Here is the riderless horse for the man who saved his wife when the senator was shot. We attended church services with the widow Sunday.

There were lots of nice wagons. Many of them over 100 years old. This parade is the 86th one here. No motorized vehicles.

A nice looking coach.

2 of my good looking grandsons. After the parade we met our daughter, son in law, and the boys at Cosco for lunch and a little shopping. I sure enjoyed our time together. We hope to be back in Duncan early in the week.
And, they are building our engine as I type. I have been out grabbing pictures and will post them later.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home