Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Fun Day For a GMC Motorhome Couple in the Southwest

Oh yea, these were just hanging there. What could I do?

Carl made a great day for Teri and I by giving us 2 tickets to the Sonora Desert Museum. Can't ask for better friends. they fed me las Wed. night.

Saguaro cacti all the way up these rough mountains. They are everywhere out here around Tucson.

Look at this. Kinda dumb if you ask me.

Do you know this girl? Not sure I would put those Rabbit ears on. In fact, I refused.

Look at these cacti.

Yea, he was upside down, not me.

That mountain is in Mexico.

Best looking woman in the museum.


Wow, there she is again.

Teddy Bear.

Looks like a humongus house cat but don't get too close.

Teri bought me a Saguaro of my very own.

Ok, what is it? I mean give me year. We know what brand it is.

Old Tucson Studio. Can you say John Wayne?

Oh yes, we did some geocaching.

Here is another.
Wow, we had a blast. Thanks Carl. Yall wait til tomorrow. I got something real neat to show you.
Dan

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Blogger carl s said...

You're welcome! Wish I could have gone with you.

 
At February 22, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Bart Grudge said...

1964

 
At February 27, 2011 at 12:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Shelby 500 GT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home