Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011

The little guy is just over a year old. Already he is using swords and guns, just like his older brothers. Larsyn is just one of grandpa's 16 buddies. When I walk in, here he comes. Won't be long til he can use the bathroom by himself and spend the night with grandpa.

Happy New Year. My daughter called and I ran over for supper. They have a couple over with 3 small sons.  Nice cozy fire in the fireplace but it is nice and warm outside too.
So, what are you thinking on the last day of this year? Do you have any regrets? I hope not. Are you counting your blessings? I hope you are. Looking forward to what the new year will bring?  I hope so. I think 2012 will be easier to write than 2011. I seemed to have a lot of trouble getting that on my checks.
I can not think of any regrets from this year. Teri and I have been blessed more than most. We have 16 little guys who call us their grandparents. What could be better. I am glad that we were young parents. That allows us to be young grandparents and roll in the floor with the kids. Sorry about all of the "I"'s but it is so easy for me to count my blessings. Looking forward to what the new year brings. Certainly we will add to our friend's list. Hoping we don't lose any. We can never have too many friends.
I was able to wash both cars and get the window back in the Vdub. It was a booger. Those window regulators in a Volkswagen bug are difficult to handle. After a couple of hours it was in with the window rolling up and down once again.
Tomorrow night Teri flies into St Louis Lambert Field at 930 pm. Can hardly wait. Hope to leave in time to grab a couple of geocaches if I can find my flashlight. Been looking all week for the thing.
Life has been good this year, praying for more of the same in 2012.
Catch up with you next year.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home