Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I am telling you, this cache was getting under my skin. I hate the ones on trains. They can be anywhere. I kept bugging the owner, April, for clues. She was pretty tight lipped.

I was there last night and almost got stuck. This train was coming and I was afraid they might call the cops on an old man stuck under the caboose. I got out just before it went by and took a picture so they think I am just a normal guy. The engineer waved. As soon as he passed back under I went. Was my third time and still did not find it.
I came in from church and April gave me one more clue. Today is not only Christmas but Sunday. That meant the pool hall across the street would be closed. Once a guy saw me and came over nosing around trying to get me to tell him why I was so dumb as to crawl around under a caboose, so I left. He won't be there today so I don't have to worry about anyone seeing me.
Ah ha. Look what I found. Thought I had looked in this spot but if I did I did not look close enough. Am not telling you where it is. Call April. Whew, glad to get this one logged. Was on my mind for 3 days and nights.

Christmas Eve morning. This little guy enjoyed tearing into his packages. Larsyn and grandpa are buddies.

Tearing up the pancakes that dad made for breakfast.

This one loves breakfast too.

Full of pancakes and happy.

Saturday afternoon a knock on my door. My little elf was there with goodies for grandpa. I feel special to have such great grandkids. Wish I could have seen all 16.

I do believe Santa was here.
Hope everyone enjoyed your Christmas with family. I was with family yesterday morning and again last night. Visited more today. Just wish Teri had been here too.
Teri will be home in a week, life is good.
Merry Christmas to all.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home