Friday, December 2, 2011

A Little More Geocaching

I think this was Tuesday night. Wednesday morning it was twice this deep, maybe more. I left home 30 minutes early for work. Good thing as I  had an expensive parking spot for about 30 minutes. Slid right off Highway 60 into the median. All I could do was try to keep the Vibe from rolling over. Wrecker came and I was back on the road. Not even late for work. Progressive paid for the guy to come get me back onto the road.
Thought since the weather was so nice this afternoon I would grab a few geocaches. I like these. Can you find it?
It was about 1230 pm when I closed the office. Here is my second find. Nice one.
As I pulled up to this one I knew muggles were going to be watching. Local Wonder Bread store. There they were and I could not get the log out of this thing. Oh well, I took a picture and the muggles were just scratching their heads.

4th and final one for the day.

There it is, can you see it?

Well, Teri is not here so I have control of the living room. She has been gone a month. I bet she wonders how big a mess I have made, ha. Oh well, doing some wifi testing. That is one of my wifi antennas. I have a usb Alfa I am playing with along with a Pepwave wifi repeater. Having a ball. Hey, a guy has to do something to keep his mind occupied. Also picked up a used Cradlepoint wifi router for the office. We are going to have a modernized setup when I finish. Don't like being hardwired to the internet.
Well, I hope you have a great weekend. I need to set the valves on the bug tomorrow if the weather cooperates. Teri's dad has been improving and hopefully he will be moved to a regular room and out of ICU next week. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home