Sunday, March 9, 2008

Awesome Place, Southwest in Springtime

The home of some of Arizona's finest, Arizona State Penn.
Our Friend Rob's new winter home. I forgot to get a photo of Rob while we were there. What a great visit we had before and over lunch. Rob is one of those people that you count near and dear to your heart. He is a GMC owner. We visited with hm last August at his summer home in Idaho.



















New friends Scott and Susan. We met them yesterday in Tucson. I mentioned them last night. They are a young full timing couple from Minnesota. Been on the road 4 years.












A photo Teri took yesterday as we entered the craft fair in Tucson. Was cloudy til noon. Wonder who that old guy is? Does he look like he is about to have fun?


Oops. Caught the edge of the front solar panel while shooting this photo from the top of the coach.
You know, there are not many words that I can think of to describe how much fun Teri and I are having taking these pictures. To my family and friends back east, you must come here in the springtime. It is so nice and quiet here in the desert. We are surrounded by all of this beauty. Kinda blows away the big bang theory.
Oh, I guess I am getting old. I let Teri convince me to run my watch up an hour last night. Got to church an hour early and wondered what was going on. Had they changed the times for services and not changed the board out front? Finally, after 30 minutes of just staring at the time it hit me. Arizona has no daylight savings time. Why, I do not know but that is how it is so we are now on California time, 2 hours difference from home instead of one. What a deal, ha.
Anyway, I hope yall enjoy these fotos just a little knowing how much fun Teri and I are having taking them. We have bookoos of them but I try to be picky on the ones I put up. It is so great to have such friends as Teri and I do. We are so blessed. Come back when you can and try to plan a trip here someday. I promise, you will not be dissapointed. Dan






1 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Travels of Gerald said...

Dan, I think i found a way for you to get my Journal. Go to your comments on the 8 March click on whitey and then at the bottom of the page click on Travel of Carolyn and Gerald. It will take you to my old blog, and then you can click on the link below and it my take you too my Travel Journal.What a way to do go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home