Saturday, March 8, 2008

What Else Can I Say???

I suppose that most of you believe that I am never at a loss for words. Well, I can not come up with any other description of this Southwest in the Spring than what I have already said. It is just a great place to be in the Spring. Everything is green here now. We look at the mountains and they almost look as green as the Ozarks. Just extremely pretty.
Teri and I got up and headed to Tucson this morning. Our friends here have a booth at a craft type show and we wanted to visit and watch them work a little. We left there and went to meet another couple, Nick and Terry, in an rv park on the northwest side of Tucson. They too are fulltimers in a converted 40 foot bus. These buses are just perfect for fulltimers. Much better built than any motorhome ever thought about being. Nick and Terry publish an rv paper and we are distributing some for them at the next two gatherings we will attend. We had a great visit with them. They are like 99% of rvers we have met, just as friendly as can be. Teri and I enjoy visiting other rvers. We have so many good friends and keep making more. We met Nick and Terry briefly in February at an rv ralley that they hosted on the Pinal County Fairgrounds. Hope to maintain contact with them for years to come.
Teri met another fulltiming couple at the craft show today. She took me over and I got to meet the husband, Scott. Will post a photo Teri took in a day or so. No photos tonight. I hope to contact them again and keep up with them.
Tomorrow, Sunday, we are having lunch with a dear friend from Idaho, Rob. We visited Rob at his home in Idaho last August. He is just one great guy and winters 20 miles from where we are now. We are anxious to get over to his place after church.
Teri and I are making friends all over the west. We love adding new ones to our circle. We feel that you can never have too many friends.
I am having trouble with the letter A typing. It does not strike when I hit it sometimes. So, if you find a word with no sylable, try adding an A.
Thanks for the visit. Will have photos shortly so come on back when you can.
Dan

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2008 at 3:51 AM , Blogger Travels of Gerald said...

Hi Dan;

Hope this works for you.

http://www.goodsamclub.mytripjournal.com/CarolynandGeraldsTravels

 
At March 10, 2008 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Got it Whitey. Drop me an email.
gregg_dan at hotmail.com or give me your email address.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home