Friday, March 7, 2008

The Southwest in the Spring






































I hope you enjoy this little sample of Az. in Spring. I hope all of my children and grandchildren get to experience what I am experiencing right now. This is totally awesome. I could never imagine the beauty of a desert. Just come here in the Spring time. We have so many more photos.
Teri could not pass up the shot of me on the roof mounting our internet antenna this afternoon.
I liked the one of the Brahma bull. We turned around in the road to go back after that one. teri had me stop a bunch of times to get the flowers. I bet we have 20 shots of them. The cactus are cool to look at. Just like in the old westerns I watched as a kid but this is real.
Thanks for dropping in to visit us tonight.
Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home