Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Great Day, Tuesday

Here is the "job foreman" for today. Sam was tickled to lie there and make sure everything worked like it should. The following pictures are of Teri, Sylvia, and Gordon working on projects. Gordon has a good stash of tools. Teri loves that. She worked on a satellite receiver and dvd player box for the bedroom today. She also finished trimming some boards for the storage box. Can't wait til that is complete and in place.


Gordon has added newer headlights to his bus and worked on the relays today for the wiring. He and I ran into town earlier today. That was just after a perfect breakfast fixed for all of us by Sylvia. She is a cook for sure. I replaced the gas line to the generator with some new that I got in town. Also picked up two short pieces of # 6 battery cables so I can use the 3 stage battery charger inside while the generator is running.






Teri and I ran over to Casa Grande this afternoon and picked up some trim she needed at Lowe's. Stopped at Walmart and picked up a large blade type fuse holder for my project and also one for Gordon. It was 82 degrees according to the thermometer in the car.
This evening we all sat outside until after dark. Teri snapped this shot of the sunset.
This morning I burned my right hand with a drill while completing the install of the internet antenna on the coach roof. Aloe plucked from the yard did the trick It feels pretty good now.
So, Tuesday, one of my favorite days, was a very good day for all of us today. Teri has plans to complete her projects tomorrow. I will get some pictures from inside the coach soon so you can look at all of her handy work. The interior is looking very nice.
Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you again in a day or so.
Dan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home