Monday, March 10, 2008

I Really Love Mondays

Seems like I have said this before. Mondays are great. We operate at our own pace now a days. Don't have to be concerned with schedules. While Teri and Sylvia were gone to town today Gordon and I worked on our projects. I was able to clean up some projects I had going on inside the coach. Cut a hole and mounted two meters and hid all of the wires. This made Teri very happy when she came home and saw what I had done. Sometimes I get my projects working and take too long to "tidy" them up. No more wires showng and the meters are where they belong, in the wall. I just worked along at my own pace and got it all finished. I also did some cleaning on the generator.
Danielle sent our mail and we got it today. There was a lot as we had an entire month's worth this time. Mostly junk. Couple of bills and lots of magazines. Got a renewal notice for tags on the scooter. I hope it is for April. Didn't look. If so I can make that. If March I am in trouble. Same thing happened on the car while we were gone last year. What a mess trying to get tags when you are out of state, in Missouri.
We got our final tax forms from Rickey today. We will get them all ready and mail Tuesday or Wed. Will be glad to get that over with.
Tuesday is Gordon and my day to head to town. We will be looking for a couple of "manly" things. Know what we want, go get em, and be back to work on more projects. Sylvia said breakfast is at 9 so I will have to rise early.
No time for pictures today. Maybe tomorrow. I must show you my solar meters mounted in the wall.
Oh, Sam was a happy puppy this afternoon. Sylvia and Teri bought her several differnt kinds of treats and she got to sample them all. She is snoring away right now. We have already shared our trailmix for the evening. Sam lives the good life. 12 years old, loved, and well traveled. She loves motorhoming.
Woops. Just turned on tv. Looks like some Govenor got caught with his pants down. Oh boy. I guess we will hear about that for a month now. We just don't have much real news anymore. Hate to turn on the news now a days. Someone is caught doing something, suspected of doing something, or has been thrown in a mental ward.
Thanks for dropping in. Come on back when you have time. Life in a motorhome is about as good as it gets. Dan

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 at 3:54 PM , Blogger LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Hi Teri and Dan, I saw that you shared your Trail Mix. If it was with your doggie, please note that raisins and grapes (as well as chocolate) are very toxic to dogs.
Happy Tails, and Trails, LakeConroePenny, TX

 
At March 11, 2008 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Nope, Sam only gets the chips of Papaya which I don't care for. Sometimes, depending on the brand, she get the almonds. I don't like them either.
dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home