Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great Day for a Ride

Teri, Sam, and I left home at 10 am. We deposited Teri at the St. Louis airport at 1 pm. By 130 Sam and I were crossing the river eastbound on I-70. Was just a great day for the ride over to Indiana. We affrived here about 5 pm. Some scattered showers but really light and very few. We got in one just south of St. Louis that was a toad strangler. It quit before we hit the noon rush hour traffic around the city on 270. Was really sad to see Teri walk inside the terminal. Long gone are the days when I can go in with her and sit til her flight takes off. Teri hoped to catch an earlier filight if possible. If she didn't she should be in Phoenix by now anyway. We are awaiting her call. It is 940 cst, 1030 here in Indiana.
I took a few pictures today but did not turn out too good. Will get some tomorrow of us doing some work. Thanks for stopping in and come back soon. Sam and I will head home in a day or so.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home