Friday, July 11, 2008

Friends

Teri and I count ourselves very blessed. We have more friends in this world than folks should be allowed. Look, Bert even allowed me to operate his equipment. Now, that is a trusting friend.

Look close. That is not me under the coach. Bert did the work for me. It was hot here yesterday. I got myself too hot and was very ill feeling. I was not in shape to crawl under the coach to replace those axle bolts. Bert did it. That's a friend.

Here you see Bert at work.





Fay at work in this photo. What a team. They live, work, and sleep together. Next month they will celebrate 27 years of marriage together. Only best friends do that and remain best friends.




A shot of Sam on our last day here. Sam loves coming to Fay and Bert's just as much as Teri and I do. She gets treated pretty special here, just as Teri and I do. Anyone can put up with a couple and their dog for a day or two, but Bert and Fay keep inviting us back. Our third time here and they kept our coach for over two months. We are truly blessed to have friends like Bert and Fay. We aggrivate each other a lot but all is in jest.
We will leave in the morning. Sad, yes, but so blessed. We count our wealth in the quality of friends that we have made. Folks that we can count on should the need arise. I would not hesitate to ask Fay and Bert for any help I might need along the way. Thanks guys, for taking us into your circle. Come see us.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home