Monday, July 7, 2008

A Sightseeing Day, Ferndale, California

We had a great time today visiting Ferndale, Ca. with our friends Fay and Bert. They were great tour guides. I must thank our friend Steve for a little history on the town and mentioning that this is a must see place. He was right. Pretty place. I know the pictures do not do justice to what we saw but I must just let them speak for themselves. If you ever get up 101, stop in and take a look at this little town.








































































The picture of Teri and me is for our daughter Stasha and our granddaughter Kelsey. I think they are our only child and grandchild that make time, on a regular basis, to read the blog and stay up with us. They wanted to see us today so here we are. Stasha found out today that she passed her Arizona teaching test so she is a certified elementary teacher and will be teaching 1st grade this fall. We are very proud of her as well as we are of all of our children.






















Teri said we had to include a shot of the buffalo. There were 6 or 8 of these big boys inside the city limits of Ferndale just resting and enjoying the day.















We found this old Cortez motorhome on a lift in Eureka. I had to get a shot of it. I love looking at old motorhomes. This one had license plates on it. I think it is the first one I have ever seen that was road ready.
Well, I hope you enjoyed our trip to Ferndale today. We had a blast with Fay and Bert. We did Harbor Freight and Costco too. Was pretty late when we got home but I wanted to get these shots up for you.
Have a great Tuesday, one of my favorite days. No telling what we might get into tomorrow so check in and find out.
Dan







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home