Monday, August 11, 2008

Camera

As you can see there are very few rigs here in this park. Sam says it is time for us to move on. So, that will be what we do. Time for some different scenery. We have had the coach parked here for 4 weeks. Come Wednesday this GMC will be gone. Has been fun but the fun is over. Sam didn't even want to go walking with me this afternoon.


When she found out I was eating blackberries off the bushes she started yelping. So, I came back and took her with me so she could have a few. She used to would not eat them but now she likes em. I guess she has watched my face break into a smile so many times as I bite into them she thought she should enjoy them too.



Well, those dog gone elk. They cost me 100 bux today. I just could not leave here without some close up pictures of them. So, I drove into town to the local Radio Shack. I got a credit card with them. I asked if they had any cameras and they did. Started showing me 150 dollar and up. Then asked what I was looking for. I said a CHEAP one. "Does color matter?" no, I said, and ended up with a pink 8.1 Samsung. No tax in Oregon so I just took the thing for 99.99.





Look at these bad boys.






I snuck up on them then I let them know I was there so they would look at the camera. Works everytime. One of them had only 3 legs. I guess it was hit by a car or got it caught in a fence or something. It got around pretty good to be missing a hind leg. I will check on them again tomorrow and see how close they are. Today they were about 50 yards away. I have seen them closer.
Hope everyone is enjoying the week. Warmed up into the mid 80's here today. Hottest I have seen it so far. Sun was out before noon. How would I know, you ask. Well, I went to bed early last night and was up before noon today, ha. May do a little running around tomorrow and see uncle Hank and aunt Patsy before I leave the coast. Won't get to see them for a long time after I leave here. Will tidy things up here tomorrow and tie the loose things down so Sam and I can be ready to leave by 8 am Wednesday. Where am I going? Not sure yet but I figure east over the mountain will be a good start. Hang around and see where we show up.
Dan

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2008 at 4:06 AM , Blogger Bill said...

I'm glad you spent the money, it just wasn't the same witout the great pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home