Friday, August 15, 2008

Eastern Oregon in August

If you look real close, the 103 is the temperature. It had just fallen from 104 when I snapped it and had been up to 105. Oh yea, it gets hot in Oregon, at least on this side of the state.




Here is a shot of the McNairy Dam, or at least the top of it. Just too hot for me to walk down and get a close up. They have some mighty large dams on this river.

I am not sure this is good advertizing.



This one was also sitting out front. Earlier today I found several old vehicles sitting but this evening they were all out on the road cruizing. I could not get pictures of the 62 Impala or the 68 Charger. There were more but I was meeting them on the hiway.




A look eastward on the Columbia from here in Irrigon. teri's father lives just a few blocks from the river.
I lost the computer trying to get to the ringing cell phone. I am lucky the post was saved.
Oh well, not much going on with Sam and me today. Teri and her father have been very busy and are showing signs of progress. I will leave pretty soon to work on the bug back over in Vancouver. My brother in law called and he is back from vacation so I hope to get some stuff done now and have it ready to hit the road.
I really hope everyone is having a great weekend. those of you that work deserve a nice slow weekend. Our oldest daughter has just completed her first week as a first grade teacher. I know she is glad to see Friday afternoon.
See ya later,
dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home