Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On the Move Again

A few last day photos. I ran up to Garibaldi this afternoon. Grabbed a few shots. Seems Bill enjoys the pictures more than my boring words. I shot this old car while moving. Stopped and grabbed several shots and none of them were any good. This is as good as this one gets. Sitting at the Chevy place in Tillamook.


Here is what keeps Tillamook going. If this place ever close this town will suffer. Keep eating that cheese.
The Country Smoker has fed me all this week. I love that stuff. A few crackers and mustard thrown in.



Here is one place that you can purchase today's catch along the bay.

A shot of the fog over Garibaldi. Was 1 pm when it lifted.






Woops, another old rig. I love old vehicles. This one is a working truck.





The bay in Garibaldi. It is busy every day.







The old train in Garibaldi. One of the trains runs and takes tourists up the coast 20 miles and back. We did not take a ride this time.





Well, you can see that Sam and I are ready to roll. She would not get far from the coach as I was moving it and the car. Once as I was pulling up she had her head stuck inside the door with her body on the ground. She moved when the door shut itself. We are pretty much ready to go in the morning. The car is hooked up and I gave the last of my water to our friends who will be here a few more days. I told uncle Hank and aunt Patsy good bye this afternoon. I hate to leave but time to move on. Will visit with our full time friends tonight and then early in the morning, over the mountain we go. Am trying to beat the noon rush in Portland so will cut out around 8 am if I wake up in time.
So, that is it from Tillamook. Has been fun but no fun with Teri not here so gone we will be. Hope everyone is having a great week.
Oh, who has been electrified by a camera? The other nite I took the old camera apart and got the jolt of a life time. I guess there was a charged capcitor in there and I grabbed it. I put that thing back together and in the drawer it went. I knew I was getting a new camera then. Did not take me long at all to look at the inside of that camera.
See ya on the other side of the mountain.
Dan and Sam








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home