Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rain, YES

I love seeing this cool rain. It is just a slow light rain but it is enough to keep things cool. It comes in the late afternoons and all night long. Yes, it is great.
Look at my cousin's car. It is an old late 30's 4 door convertible Chrysler. He is doing this thing right. It will be nicer than it was when it was new when he finishes it. And, he will drive it. They are planning a long trip in it when finished. He also has the old Plymouth that I rode in the other day. Loves those Chrysler cars and is in a big Plymouth club here in the Portland area.



Look at the shine on that paint.
What about the dash? Oh wow. I can hardly wait to ride in this car. Allen is much farther along this year than he was last time we were here. Won't be long now.



Look at these berries. I mean they are loaded. Just hold the bucket under them and shake the vine.




Took me about 15 minutes to fill this 2 liter bottle with the top cut off. Look at how big and black these bad boys are. mmm, I had to sample a few that I picked for Sharon this afternoon. I will get more in a day or so.
Visited my brother in law this morning. We are going to work on the bug tomorrow afternoon. This has turned into one big headache, the bug. Hopefully I will come out of it with a nice little car to use around town and to tow behind the motorhome on short, 500 mile trips. Time will tell. I can not wait to drive it but am still waiting on the title to come in. I hope it is soon.
Well, I also got into Harbor Freight today. Bought a 5 inch drop hitch so I can tow the bug level behind the coach. Also picked up a 1 and 7/8 inch ball and some metric wrenches to keep in the bug.
Have a good evening. Come back and maybe I will have some good shots of the bug after tomorrow evening.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home