Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Good Day

GMCers, do you forget to turn off your headlights sometimes? This will stop that. a little buzzer. 5 minute install.


Does your windshield washer box look like this? Patched and JB Welded til you can no longer stop it from leaking. Mine was so brittle I could no longer work on it.

10 minutes and I had this in its place. Works like a top and takes up very little room. I rarely use my wipers because of Rain-x but I want everything my vehicle came with to work. I once again have a washer for the wipers.




Here we are at Ken's. Looks a bit like a used car lot, don't you think? Will get out of here early thursday. I want to get over Cabbage Hill before it warms up for the day.

Here is John's car. I have posted it here before but not in this detail. John works at the Napa store in Umatilla where I was today. He gave me permission to put a few more pictures.







Look at the inside. I had a great photo of the engine posted and it just disappeared. Was a trivia question for my car friends. Oh well, Maybe I can make it appear again in a few days. This is a Ford.

Now, who but a Ford guy would take a picture like this? Nice looking ride ahead of me this morning.












What in the world has this guy got on the rear end of his bug? I started to tell you what I thought it looks like, using the human anatomy, but I won't. What a mess sticking out there. My bug better look neater than this when I get it finished.
I worked around the GMC most of this hot afternoon. I am preparing a pictorial of how to install the fire extinguishers that we sell. I want it to be easy for folks when they buy them. It should not take over 10 minutes to install one and no more than 30 minutes to get all 3 of them installed. I will finish it up next week and get it online so yall can see it. I am afraid of fire in the coach. Most of you already know that Teri and I had a serious fire back in the spring. One's eyes can really open wide when the motorhome is blazing. I hope to prevent anymore excitement like that and hope to help many of my motorhome friends along the way.
Hey, I really enjoy the emails that we get. Thanks to all that hollar at us. This morning I had 22 emails which is about normal. I do try to answer everyone. Don't forget to mention the blog or GMC in the title so I will open it. gregg_dan at hotmail.com. Come back when you can.
Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home