Friday, September 12, 2008

No Step for a Stepper

Well, the internet here in Ely, Nevada is too slow for me to get my pictures uploaded. Hmmm. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow nite. I wanted to watch tv anyway.

We left Ken's at 630. Was over the mountain range by 730. That was a load off my mind. The vw rides like it is not there. I can not feel it on the GMC. Those boys out west know what to tow. This will be great when we get it all painted to match the GMC.

Anyway, was an uneventful day. That is what I alsways pray for. I really appreciate the prayers of our friends too. Had several emails this am. Was tuff to answer them while driving the coach.

We drove 50-60 mph and averaged 50. We got to Ely in 13 hours. That is 650 miles. It got dark so we stopped. Teri is tired and went to bed. I got to find something to eat while I check the news on tv.

Will be up and headed toward Las Vegas and pints beyond in the morning. You guys ride along with us if you can. I promise to get pictures up in a day or two.

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 at 1:40 PM , Blogger GMCS 4 US said...

Hope to see you guys in my driveway soon. The "primo" spot is reserved for GMCs only!

Travel safe.......

Kevin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home