Friday, January 23, 2009

Antennas and Mounts at Quartzsite, 2009






















The holes in the ground are where the lizzards run. They are too fast for me to get a picture of them.




















































































































As you can see, the screwdrivers are the most popular mobile antennas. I saw no Bug Catchers. Me and one other guy are running Hustlers. I will remedy that when we get home. I have 2 screwdrivers that I saved from the ones I built. One of them will be on the GMC before our next trip out here.
SHAM WOW, the only thing really selling and most were not even sham wows. They were look alikes and folks got took. The led lights were selling also. Think I mentioned that last night.






















Doug and me, hard at work. WE are installing Doug's solar panel on his roof.
More to come.
Dan









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home