Friday, January 16, 2009

Cheap Rv's in Quartzsite, Mostly Motorhomes

And, the rv show does not even start until tomorrow. I will be anxious to get inside that big tent Saturday to see just what kind of bargains are there to be had. There are so many used rigs out here for sale it is unbelievable. If anyone is thinking about an rv you need to get out here. I will let you know tomorrow what kind of bargains are being offered.


Just wanted to post a few more Flxibles. These are some cool conversions. Saturday is open house so I will go inside all of them that are open. Lots of these buses rusted out. I am glad these boys were able to save these.




































Coaches lined up everywhere. I saw one new 06 motorhome for sale. I have yet to see a bargain on any of the used ones being offered by dealers but lots of indiviuals have coaches parked all over town. I know they will go for bargain prices.





Guess who that is walking, in the second pic. I dont know the lady in the first one. I must make that clear. Did not even see her walk into my shot.
Oh, here she is again. My little bargain hunter. She got 3 books for 3$ and some change. We had a great time "shopping" together this morning. We will be heading back soon. Can't miss a bargain. Lots of this junk is over priced but we have seen some bargains. The car dusters that we buy at Walmart for 10 bux are 5 here. 2 guys are selling caps 3 for a buck. Nice caps too. One guy is selling cowboy straw hats for 5 bux and all the others are 20, same hat. Must not buy from first vendor, shop around is the name of the game. Teri and I have hit all of the vendors on the south side of I-10. Now, we must head over to the north side. Good bit of a walk but I am not taking the car. Faster to walk. Traffic is way up today.
So, hang with us. Lots more to come. Lots of ham radio operators out here too.
Dan






2 Comments:

At January 17, 2009 at 6:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep those pictures of those old Flex's coming, Dan. When I see one of those, I expect to see Aunt Bea or Andy climbing down after a trip to Raleigh.

Love the stories. It is cold here.

 
At January 17, 2009 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Thanks Larry. I love looking at buses. Today is open house and I am heading back over this afternoon.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home