Thursday, January 15, 2009

The GMC Motorhome Group in Quartzsite

Just a few more pictures from this afternoon.
Here are some of our Candian friends pulling in. They used to own a Buffalo bus.



Look at the mountains behind the rvs. Beautiful. Thes rvs are parked as far as the eye can see around Quartsite.
One of the bus group pulling in with his green Flex.






So, the question of the day . What is this little red pickup?



This is a sweet red Flex. This guy is Jay Leno's mechanic. In fact, Leno bought the power plant for this guy's bus. Its a Cat and Allison, I was told. Will find out for sure Friday when I talk with him.








Nice little Dodge panel sitting just to the rear of a group of our GMCs.
So, that is about it from Quartzsite this afternoon. Is getting dark and supper will be forthcoming, out around the fire. I had better make my way out there or I might get left out. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I will have more Friday.
Dan

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 at 6:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan;
Thanks for the great pics. Hope to get there one year.
Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home