Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Afternoon in Quartzsite, Arizona


23 footer with slick paint.

Corvair Toad.


The Foretravel picture is for my Uncle Art.



A few more bus pictures. I just love looking at converted buses. Gives me ideas about what we can do to our GMC. today was open house but very few had them open. I guess they were not as proud of the inside as the outside. The ones I got in looked good. Many open signs hanging but no one around and doors closed. Too bad. So, I will stop with the buses now.























































And, who's good looking rig is that? Its all covered in dust. I will dust it off after we move south Sunday afternoon. We must be in the dustiest place here. The Roadrunner lot has gravel on it and not near as dusty as this place.




Teri and I plan to attend worship services in the morning. After that we will hit the vendors on the north side of the street as we will already be there. It is just too far for me to walk over there from here. Then we will come home and prepare to move 4 miles south. We may stop and take on water and dump but really don't need to. Since we go right by the dump that we have paid for we will use it.




I guess that about wraps it up for today. Oh, folks parked illegally out here on 95. As I walked back the cop was writing tickets. She had about 50-60, maybe more, to write. I just laughed. Folks should know better.




Yall have a great weekend. Will catch up with you Sunday sometime.




Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home