Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ham Radio Mounts

Well, today has not been a real great day. Last thing that happened was my Dell has now crashed for the 3rd time in as many years. Glad I bought the new e-machine for 299 a couple of months back. I doubled the ram and Vista is as fast as xp now. I did take a lot of radio antenna mount pictures today but they need editing before being put up. Teri is my photo editor and not available for that task today. I fired the little Kipor up this morning to make ice and walked off. An hour and half later I came back to get ice and the Kipor had run out of gas and the icemaker ran my batteries way down. No more ice making while boondiocking. So, I had to remove the gas line on the Onan to pump fuel into the Kipor so I could get a fast charge back into the batteries and then let the panels top them off.
What a day it has been here. So, I will get the piuctures up Thursday sometime. I hate posting with no fotos but just wanted to let yall know what is going on today. Think we will run into town in the morning. Has been perfect weather here. We feel so fortunate to be able to enjoy this GMC and the folks that we meet along the way. Have met some "blog followers" here that we had not met before. That just makes all of the postings worth it.
Hope everyone has had a good Wednesday. I hear the market recovered a couple of hundred points today.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home