Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bargains Galore, Quartzsite Hamfest 2009


Quartzfest 2009 coming to you almost live. Oh, was it ever tough for me to roll out of the bed at 730 am. I got out here before 8 and lots sof the bargains were gone. Good. I am broke!!!
Teri was out there and told me that there were folks with flashlites looking for the deals. I did not even go to bed til 1. I guess folks were setting up when I was going to bed. Anyway, I wanted you guys to see what goes on at Quartzfest. This is the real thing. Enjoy.































































Here is my best friend and partner for life. Her table was the busiest out there. She is selling some silver for her father. Teri is a hard woking girl. I am very lucky.
There you have it. I will have more pictures later but right now I must get a nap.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home