Friday, January 9, 2009

We Are Here

Wow, look at these two buses. They look even better in person.


Yep, these guys are here.
Look at this couple in their old Fords.





Here come the GMCs.

No, that is not my bug.




















all And, here we are.
Was such a nice drive over today. Weather is perfect. I will have more pics later. Teri took some on our drive over. The old GMC drove like a dream. We took about 4 hours to get here. Will hang around for a couple of days visiting our friends in the Jetsetter club.
Wish yall could have come with us. Well, I guess you did. Hang in there and I will keep you updated on the rally. Got to go for now. I think we have something to attend here in a few minutes. Lots of Fiddling going on too. Will upload some "pickers" later. There is a nice car show Saturday so keep your eyes open.
Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home