Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Gang is All Here


Well, as you can see, everyone is here. We had a great meal together and then sat around the fire for quite a while. Teri and some of the others are still out there. I came in. I don't do well around a smokey campfire. I made it for a couple of hours and came on inside. We are parked very close to town so we will be walking from now on. The traffic will really pick up during the next couple of days as the big rv show starts Saturday. I can't wait to get inside that tent and see just what kind of deals are going on now. With the economy the way it is there are bound to be some reduced prices. There are used motorhomes all over town for sale. PArked on every vacant lot, it seems.
I hear Teri coming in so I am out of here. Hope everyone had a great day. I will have lots more pictures tomorrow. Am hoping the temps go back down. 84 is too warm for me.
See ya soon.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home