Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter in Quartzsite

Wow, it is winter time in Quartzsite for sure. Temperature has not gone above 60 all day. Fred and I went into town this afternoon and picked up a few last minute bargains. We decided not to leave today, but will go tomorrow. Was a little windy early so we will wait it out. I mean, why hurry? We are on no schedule.
Looks kinda lonely our here now. I think I counted 10 Ham RVs left. Most of the 125 rigs left Sat, Sun, and this morning. That is a good thing. The dump line should be short for us tomorrow. It has been 8 days since we did that so we will be getting close to full Tuesday and that is our last day to dump with this tag.
We will travel about 200 miles tomorrow over to Sierra Vista. Visiting friends there for a day or two and then back over to our daughter Stasha's place by the weekend. I think Teri has an appointment Friday so we will try to make that.
Life has been fun here. We are starting our 3rd week today, in the wild land of the coyotes, desert lands. I enjoy no hookups. Like I said, this is free to stay. My favorite kind of place. We used the new heat last night and wow, does it ever heat.
Hope everyone had a great Monday. It is one of my favorite days. There was no one in Quartzsite at 1 pm today so we drove all over the place, parking right in front of the places that Fred needed to go. Have a good week and be sure to ride with us tomorrow over to Sierra Vista.
Dan






1 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, I don't know if YOU know that MO got hit by this ice/sleet/snow storm overnight MOnday?? Stay warm with your new heater.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home