Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Prayers For The Sick

Just a quick note this morning. It is still morning in the Mountain Time Zone. We had a request from Janis for prayers. She has a friend who is sick with a serious diagnosis. See the comment section from yesterday. Teri and I also have a very sick friend back home. Her name is Frankie. We want to remember these two in our prayers today. We know that everyone has a sick friend or family member. Lets use today to remember each one in our daily prayers. I have been very fortunate in being blessed with good health and I try to never take it for granted. Several of my school friends have already passed on. Teri and I are blessed and that is one of the very reasons that we share our travels with others via the blog.
Thanks for coming by today and please keep all of our, and your, family/friends in today's prayers.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home