Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bisbee, Arizona

Ok, for my GMC friends, here is the finished product. These 2 lower control arms are now finished, wrapped, and ready for transport. Steve is a real pro and very particular. I am telling you this will be the last set of control arms that you will ever need. We put the bushings and ball joints in this morning. There is no way these ball joints can come loose. Call Jim Kanomata and grab a pair of these.




















These shots are from our afternoon tour, courtesy of the Fergesons. We had a blast. Some of these places Teri and I have seen on the Travel Channel.





















These rv's and the boat stay in place. They are rented out like motel rooms. Now, I bet you recall this story on the travel channel.










































































Hmmm, kinda wierd seeing that name on a realty sign. GMCers know what I mean.















What an afternoon. Had lunch at a golf course where Arnold and Jackie Gleason used to play. Lots of pictures showing them. Right on the border. Noco Az. What a place.
So, there you have our Thursday. I had to take a nap after the meal at the golf course. Early this morning Teri and Nancy were at a gym. I don't know what they were doing there but they came home with some stories about a few wierd folks hanging out there. Felon was a word that got tossed back and forth a few times. They were there while Steve and I finished the control arms.
We have been down in this area several times but this is the first time that Teri and I have had some very good tour guides. Thanks Nancy and Steve.
We will be on the road again Friday. Come on and ride with us.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home