Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Teri's yard sale Saturday. The 83 year old fella on the right is my dad's cousin and was one of his best friends. He mows our yard when we are gone. Morris brought over his chainsaw tonight and dropped the tree. He would not let me do anything except cut up the tops. What a guy. Teri and I love him dearly.




Tree is on the ground. My brother and Morris are coming back Tues and we will finish cleaning things up. A new oak will go into the old elm's place.














Well, I can not get any pictures to upload. We only have National Access here in Dexter, from Verizon. Tonight it is pretty sorry. Might be about time to look into another provider when my contract expires with Verizon. Seems I have more and more trouble with the Verizon network.



Anyway, hope everyone had a good Memorial Day. There were lots of ceremonies around here for the Veterans. I am glad that I had the opportunity to serve in the Air Force. My dad was a Korean Veteran. Both my younger brother and my son served in the USAF also. Even Nascar had a break in the race today to honor the veterans.



We accomplished a lot around here today. Got that tree down on the ground thanks to my 83 year old cousin. He came over with his chainsaw and dropped it to the ground.



Teri got the house all cleaned up and I almost got one of our new vdub doors rehabbed. Will finish it up tomorrow and start on the other one.



Guess thats about it. Just wanted you to know that I tried to get pictures up.



Dan




Well, look here. Waited til after midnight and got the photos up. It seems I have much faster internet on the road than I have here at home. It sure is aggrivating. Guess after midnight folks got off their cell phones and I got my pics uploaded.
Have a trip planned this weekend to Ohio. Watch me on the tracker. Will be WD0AFQ.
Dan, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home