Friday, July 3, 2009

Clean Bill of Health

Whew, glad that is over with. Had to drink that gallon of , well, you know what and how it works on you the night before the test. Had a doctor's appointment last week and it had been almost 4 years since I hat this test. I told him lets get it over with so he set me up. One small item was removed so I am good for another three years. Teri tried to take a picture of me drinking from the jug but I told her I was in no mood for such jest. Cholestrol and everything is good so I have torn up the icecream this week. Of course I had to fast for 2 days so needless to say, yesterday, I really worked on a half gallon.
Today is the 3rd. Seems all of the buisnesses are closed celebrating the 4th. Makes no sense to a retired guy but when I worked I was right in there getting a paid day off with everyone else. Teri and I have no plans for any big celebration. Maybe I can find a car show somewhere to go visit.
Been sitting here working on my lesson for Sunday. I am filling in for the preacher in his adult class. The lesson is on the "falling away". Very interesting subject that I had not given a lot of thought to until now. Am anxious to see what the others have to say about what that is in reference to.
We have a grandson from Indiana coming next week. The family has been in Az. for a month and will drop him off on their way home to Indiana. Teri and I are excited and anxious to have him for a few days. Will be one on one time with him. He is 12 years old and will attend camp with Teri. I will take the motorhome back up there and she will sleep in it this session. I hope to sneak up and help her some. I enjoy sleeping in the GMC.
Well, hope eveyone has a great 4th of July weekend. Travel safe.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home