Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fantastic Day

Look at the guy with the cap on. He shares my name, Dan. He is also from Missouri. Now, get this, he is from our home in Stoddard County. I could not believe this. He is a GMC owner that comes to Miguel's a lot and aggrivates folks. Nice guy. Thanks for coming by today Dan. Miguel is getting the Jasper engine ready to enter the coach ahead of us. They got it in. Looks like Thursday we will get our turn. That is fine with us. Teri and I are enjoying our stay. We are in an automotive circle of garages. Look at this Vdub that I watched back out of the muffler shop this morning.
I hung around with Miguel til lunch time. They took off to eat while I took Teri geocaching. We had a great time. Found 4 right around us in about 30 minutes.

Too many muggles around for us to locate this one. We are now going back now, as it is dark here now.





This may be me later next week when I get the bill. Fella is dressed in some wierd suit advertizing a buisness. Wonder what they get paid.
Ok, that is it. We are heading to find that cache. Life is fun in LA. Can you say 72 degrees? Oh yes I saw it today. Tonight I got out and ran over to West Covina. Got lost so I let the gps get me home. Was fun.
See you tomorrow.
Dan




1 Comments:

At February 3, 2010 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Whatsnewell said...

Did I miss the post where you said was was wrong with your engine? I remember reading that you were having problems with the engine and had to be towed to Montclair, but I don't remember was was wrong....are you replacing your engine?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home