Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blessed

Here we are this bright Sunday morning. Life is just great in LA. I heard a real thumping while I was soundly asleep. What is that? It was not Johnny Cash music. You might guess just what it was. Then I realized, we are in the Los Angeles area. I better get up to make sure no drive by's happen to take me in. No, we are safely tucked in and away from the street here at Miguel's.
The coach even looks good broken. Sure slept good last night. the lady there looks really good this morning too. If you look real close those are the snow covered mountains right be hind us. Awesome sight that the camera can not take in. Teri took the shot while we were on our way to find a place to attend church services tonight. Found it just a mile and half away.
We have had so many calls and emails that it is mind boggling. People concerned and wanting to help us out. We really appreciate everyone. Teri looked at me last night and said, "why would anyone own any other motorhome"? She was talking about all of the kindness shown us from other GMC owners. It is unbelievable. If I needed anything, at all, I would not hesitate to let the GMC folks know it and know that I would receive. What a group.
Well, we have ventured out and found our way back today. We will try a longer run next time. You can see us on the tracking system as wd0afq-1. No telling where we might go or what we might get into. I have always wanted to explore Los Angeles, now is our time. I watch the west coast news fr
om LA every evening. I hope I am not in it this week.
Will be Wed. or so, before Miguel can do much here. He is covered up with GMC motorhomes. That is just fine with us. We found the laundry mat so Monday will be wash day. That was also my grandma's wash day.
Come on back later and see what we get ourselves in to. We are going to church tonight at 6. It is dark here at 6, as we found out last night. We are barely in the Western Time Zone here. Not sure but it might have been smog that makes it dark here. Sun is out now and it is above 70 degrees.
Dan

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Whatsnewell said...

There's no smog this time of year, but we almost always have haze, except for a couple of days after a good rain. Haze has been a part of So. Cal. since people first settled here.

Clarke and Elaine, Ontario, CA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home