Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a Day For Two GMC Motorhome Couples

4th day in a row. That is about 1 day too many. Geocaching in the desert has been fun but I think I am done for a while. Friday will be a relaxing day looking at the cars coming into the car show. At least that is what I have planned. We hit several caches today. Found all of them but one. It was a micro hid in a thorn tree. What a rediculous hide.
Here was a nice hide. I like these. It was hid in the hole of a tree.


Here is another one.



Yep, they are in there.


I wrote the earlier blog this morning while sitting in the Jeep. We went looking for bargains this morning. Here they are getting the fire ready. The food was great.








I am not a camp fire person. The smoke gives me a headache. If the smoke will go away from me I am fine but that never happens.







Here is the part that has eluded me for about 3 years. 10 bux but I needed it and they had it right here in Quartzsite. None of the hardware stores carry stuff like this. Not even HD or Lowes. I found this one in a junky little rv repair place here in Quartzsite. Will make the next macerator change pretty quick.









Here is a picture of the chopper on the pump. When I took this one apart today I found that 2 rubber teeth in a row were off the thing. That is why it would not pump. One is ok but when 2 together go you just can not get it primed.

I am tired. I think a little tv might be in order tonight. It was a beautiful day. Temps were 70 plus. We have a full moon showing. The stars will be awesome.
Thanks for dropping by.
Dan








2 Comments:

At January 29, 2010 at 1:48 PM , Blogger newyorker said...

Good luck with that macerator pump.

 
At January 29, 2010 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Teri took care of that little task first thing Wed morning.
dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home