Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Four More Geocaches

Look at this bad boy. They are all over this place. This afternoon we got a call from a GMC friend who needed us to look at a coach for him. It was not far from us so we took off. After finding the coach and taking pictures of it we ran down 4 caches. This keeps Teri happy. She loves the hunt and I love watching her work that little handheld gps unit. I get her close, using the laptop and then she goes to work.
There are over 5000 of these things close by. I am afraid we won't get bored.






See the car mirror? that is how close I got her to the find using the laptop and internet.



Look who found this one. That is not Teri's gut there.


For those not following our saga on the GMC net, it looks like we may get the rack tomorrow. I do not know what is wrong with our engine. We have a new one that will be here tomorrow morning. If all goes well we will be on the rack tomorrow afternoon and the engine will start coming out. I can't work too late as we have another dinner date with our friends from church at 730 pm. We have had no boring moments while here. I am hoping we get time to run down to the coast before we leave. Would like to see Pepperdine campus if I can.
Hope everyone is having a good week. Only 2 more days til the weekend.
Dan





1 Comments:

At February 4, 2010 at 6:30 AM , Blogger carl s said...

Wow! 5000 geocaches should keep you guys out of trouble. Cheap entertainment too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home