Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Fun Morning in The Shop

The police must have heard we were here. It seems that they provided us with our own security last night. There was a police helicopter with a bright light shining down on us until I fell asleep. How nice.
I took Teri back to find the cache after dark last night. This was in front of a post office. If you don't have a Fantastic fan in your bath you are really missing out.
Here is Miguel. He is happy with the hole.


Dust flying everywhere. I think Miguel would make a great dentist.


This is like a sky light once installed. Also, you can dry the bath quick with the air. The factory fans are a joke.





I really like this monitor in Neil's coach. It is slick.

I need to get back in the shop. A limited slip is going into Neil's final drive. I don't want to miss that.
Really nice weather here. I hear it might rain but right now it is just perfect.
Dan





1 Comments:

At February 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Blogger carl s said...

Is tomorrow still your big day?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home