Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Update, Getting Closer

If you can get this one right, I will buy your lunch. You see this hole?
This was in it. Miguel got me on the roof of a customer's coach. We pitched this old air conditioner off and onto the blacktop, just Jim B does it. Man, I could not believe it, splat. Oh well.


This came out of a customer's coach Saturday. 1800 bux to repair it. The fella opted for a new Generac. I can't say that I blame him.



Getting ready to bolt the axles up.




Holley is on.


So, there is where we are now. It is after 4 pm Monday. The day is about over. Just wanted to let you know where we stand now. Won't be long now.
Work on figuring out what the primered car is. Should keep you busy tonight.
Dan




3 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Wally and Sue said...

Stumped on the car. Thought maybe Studebaker Hawk but no, maybe Avanti nope, maybe some kinda Thunderbird nope not that either. I give up

 
At February 15, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a '53 Studie

Shotwell

 
At February 15, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

I have had several emails on the vehicles. Yes, 63 Imapala and 53 Ford.
Now, I have one correct make and model on the primered body. Am waiting on the year. My buddy Joe has it named and did it right away. That frontend is stock.
Keep working on it.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home