Thursday, February 11, 2010

Very Nice Evening With Friends

Here is Jerry's coach. He left the shop today and I missed saying goodbye. He has been here with us for two nights. Click this picture up and look at the snow on those mountains. Just beautiful.
Jerry drove his coach over herre to Anaheim this morning. He had a little problem while he was at Turbo City. I went over with Miguel to help get hiom fixed and back to the shop. I will miss Jerry.

Take a look at the table, the window, and telescope. Very nice.


Fin and Mary Bevin had Teri and me over tonight for supper. They live in a very nice place. It is on the side of a mountain overlooking Pasedena. We had a great evening. The visiting was very relaxing and the ribs were just perfect. Look at Fin's train. I love it.







A closer shot.



What a couple. They are true representatives of our GMC group. Very hospitable and easy to visit with. Fin called us yesterday to invite us to supper tonight. I am glad he did. Traffic was not bad either. I did get hung up in the commuter lane but found a place where I could jump the double yellow lines just in time to make the exit.


GMC people are sharing people. These two are great at that. I would call sharing a real talent that is developed by practice. They have it pretty well mastered. Thanks for allowing Teri and me to share some of your time tonight. We will do it again.
Had a full day. Got another one tomorrow. I see the transmission arrived after we left for Fin's. Maybe it will go in tomorrow right behind the engine. Miguel and Ryan have been hard at it around here. I am glad they could squeeze us in. Maybe we can get out of their way soon. Those of you that live in the LA area are so fortunate to have a shop owner like Miguel around here close by.
We have been invited out again tomorrow night. May make this one an all nighter. I know Teri would love sleeping in a house so I guess I will take our friends, Reuben and Roma up on their offer. We have had a key to their house for nearly 2 weeks so might just use it.
Tomorrow is also wash day here. Got to get up early. Good night.
Oh, 1941 Pontiac.
Dan






2 Comments:

At February 28, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Blogger bob& joleen said...

Hi Dan and Terri,
I am finally home in Alaska
Sorry I did not have a chance to see you before I bolted. I went to Santa Monica to visit my son's inlaws and just made it before jam city. Next day, Friday Feb 12 I left Santa monica 1:30 Pm and it took 5 hours to go 80 miles to get thru La on my way back to Las Vegas where I put GMC back in storge.

From Vegas I went to Portland and then Seattle, lived on a boat for 2 weeks with one of my sons, saw some Olympics in Vancouver/Whistler while we waited for our boat delivery.
Once boat arrived I worked like mad before returing home to -6 degrees solid winter.

It was great meeting you and Teri and hope to meet up with you guys not this spring but next year with my favorite supervisor in tow.
Did you see the pics I posted on the GMC site?
Jerry

 
At February 28, 2010 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Jerry, need your email address.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home